Consider Adoption If You...Mrs. Mary Schmal
Lutheran Parent Magazine, July/August 1998, Reprinted with permission
- like children.
- have come to terms with your infertility.
- can accept a "home study," a requirement of the adoption process.
- have a lifestyle that permits time to care for and attend to a child.
- are comfortable with your child having a different genetic heritage.
- are prepared to talk to your child freely about his or her adoption.
- can see yoursleves as the child's real parents.
- can love an adopted child as your own and Christ's own.
Article Shortcut: http://www.christianliferesources.com?4791
Would a friend, relative, or acquaintance find a particular page or article useful? Fill out the form below to send it to a friend!
Please fill out the small form below to leave a comment or suggestion about the page you were just visiting. Any and all feedback is appreciated! Your feedback will help make our website even better.