Empowered 2 Act
Empowered 2 Act (E2A) is Christian Life Resources' exciting chastity program created specifically for today's teens. E2A uses four lessons to show teens how to:
- Gain empowerment from God’s Word
- Recognize their true value comes from Jesus
- Understand their physical and emotional changes and use them to glorify God
- Set positive dating standards
Each of the four lessons includes a variety of materials to help make this program a success, including:
- An introduction that sets the foundation for the lesson
- A list of goals so teens are able to focus on what is really important
- A list of Bible passages chosen for each lesson
- Discussion questions to create useful dialogue in the classroom
- A list of suggested activities that help to solidify the message
- And much more!
A Leader’s Guide has been created for each lesson. This guides provides the leader with details behind each lesson, including:
- How to make the teens more comfortable and eager to share
- Detailed guided responses to discussion questions
In addition to the Leader’s Guide, a PowerPoint presentation has been created for each lesson to help the leader get the message across. Each presentation includes a brief introduction, goals, discussion questions, and activities.
“And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please Him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to His glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience.” - Colossians 1:10,11
Please contact us today to let us know how E2A is working for you. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. God bless you always!
LESSON 3 - Physical & Emotional Changes (Leaders' Guide) [NOTE: It has come to our attention that this Lesson 3 file is damaged. We are working to correct it. Email CLR now and ask for a copy of this lesson in text form.]
Page Shortcut: http://www.christianliferesources.com?9626
Would a friend, relative, or acquaintance find a particular page or article useful? Fill out the form below to send it to a friend!
Please fill out the small form below to leave a comment or suggestion about the page you were just visiting. Any and all feedback is appreciated! Your feedback will help make our website even better.