Gifts that Keep Giving
Christians Concerned for Life Foundation exists to help the divisions and subsidiaries of Christian Life Resources® (Christian Life Resources and New Beginnings - A Home for Mothers, Inc.) to develop, sustain and expand their critical life ministry programs in service to Christians throughout the world.
An endowment fund is established to:
- Provide help for young mothers
- Develop information and materials on life and family issues
- Help families with end-of-life issues
- Develop pro-life Bible class materials
- Produce visual materials for national distribution
- Bring life's necessities to people abroad
- Create new life resource materials for children
Christians Concerned for Life Foundation® is a Christian foundation serving the needs of Lutherans who have a genuine concern about the life issues facing them from birth to death.
Christians Concerned for Life Foundation® (CCLF) was created in 1991. Its primary purpose was to make grants to help fund special projects of Christian Life Resources and its affiliates. Since then, it has financially assisted projects such as an end-of-life video Bible class series; a radio and billboard, pro-life advertising campaign; co-sponsorship of a Christian medical ethics conference in Orlando, Florida; and, sponsorship of a second Christian medical ethics conference in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Today, CCLF stands ready to help with special projects of Christian Life Resources, Inc. and a number of other subsidiary organizations, all dedicated to the promotion and education of life and family issues.
Because the income is used only in the form of grants, gifts to CCLF keep on doing pro-life work long after they are given. This makes it ideal for bequests from estates as well as current gifts.
Please take a few moments to examine this site and prayerfully consider the opportunity God is giving you to make a gift which can help spread His Word on life for many years to come.
Here just a few examples of CCLF assistance grants!
- Assisted in the development of the Life: A Gift of Love video Bible class.
- Enabled publication of essential materials from the Christian Medical Ethics Conference.
- Helped to establish New Beginnings - A Home for Mothers in the Denver, Colorado area.
- Provided ongoing assistance for Christian Life Resources chapters in the development of life-issues counseling and resource materials.
Christian Life Resources (CLR) respects the privacy of all users of this web site. CLR will not sell or trade any information provided to us by website users, and does not share any transmitted information with outside parties. We also take technical and physical steps to protect any sensitive financial information that you provide to us. More information can be found in our website policies.
Your gift may take several seconds to process. Please make sure you only click the "Send Gift" button once. Thank you!
Page Shortcut: http://www.christianliferesources.com?9654
Would a friend, relative, or acquaintance find a particular page or article useful? Fill out the form below to send it to a friend!
Please fill out the small form below to leave a comment or suggestion about the page you were just visiting. Any and all feedback is appreciated! Your feedback will help make our website even better.